Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Adam!!!!

Happy Birthday
First and foremost...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!!
Sorry I can't be up there in Blacksburg with everybody to celebrate, but I'm looking forward to celebrating with ya this weekend! Changing Color Heart

Limo <--- (Wouldn't it be fun if this could be us?)

----------------------------------------
Yep, Adam's celebrating the big 22 today. (That's right, I robbed the cradle.) It's a joke amongst our friends that we act our age difference. So now that he's finally 22, we get to act 4 again.
woohoo!
Custom Smiley
When we started dating, I commented that I wish I'd met him sooner. Then he pointed out that if I'd met him any sooner, it would've been illegal in the state of Virginia.

Bag Head

-----------------------------------

I was supposed to have physical therapy this morning in a few hours but I ended up having to cancel, mainly for 2 reasons:

1. I seem to be having an adverse reaction to the iron transfusions (ironic, yes, I know).
2. I have not slept in 2 days because of #1.

I got the first iron transfusion 2 weeks ago. For that one they dripped benadryl into the IV prior to the iron to counteract any possible reaction to the iron. I didn't have any major problems, just felt like I was constantly having hot flashes, but nothing too bad. For the most recent transfusion that I got this past Friday, they figured that since I didn't react too badly to the previous injection they opted to not do the benadryl drip prior to the iron. Now I have constant goosebumps which would imply I'm cold. I also have a temperature of 93 degrees which would also imply I need to warm up. However, my entire body feels like it's on fire... to the point where I don't want ANYTHING touching my skin. I took an Alavert which has helped with some of my previous medical allergic reactions, and I plan on calling the doc when his office opens, but I doubt there's much he can do at this point. All I gots to say is I'm DEFINITELY getting the benadryl drip before the iron this Friday. Oh well. With me, I guess this is just par for the course. Could be worse.

-----------------------------------

With the weather getting cooler and the daylight getting shorter, it's not going to be much longer until the leaves start to change. Fall has always been one of my favorite times to go hiking and camping... getting to see the beauty of nature in all it's varying colors. Camping is definitely on my list of things to do as soon as I'm better. (Brett -- that's why I haven't gotten back to you about setting a camping date yet. I wanna be able to fully enjoy it, and I can't do that with the amount of prescriptions I'm on. And hiking to a campsite is a lil difficult when you have to use a cane. So it might have to be an early spring camping trip instead, dangit.)

sigh
Custom Smiley
-----------------------------------
But on a happier note...
Leaf Pile <--- How's this for a cute smiley?
I highly recommend playing in a pile of leaves every fall to indulge your inner child.
-----------------------------------
Okie doke, I'ma go try again to get some sleep. Hope everyone has a good Tuesday! And just think... you're one day closer to Friday!!

Cheers

G'mornin y'all.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Adam :)
22, wow he's getting old! He'll be collecting his pension soon lol :P

10:39 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Happy Birthday Adam!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Happy Birthday Adam - my AD almost son-in-law! Have a great one and enjoy your weekend with my AD Daughter! 22 yrs.! I don't think I can remember back that far!!!!!!!LOL

8:45 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Wow! How long is Adam's birthday!!! I've been reading this for a week! LOL

3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL @ mum. Yeah I'm getting jealous, I wish MY birthdays lasted a week :D

12:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just checking in with you :)
Oct 19th

10:24 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Hewo - jus peeking around to see what's goin on ;)

Take care kiddo :)

11:28 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Adam must be hyperventalating with the mass amount of candles that need to be blown out for a B-day that is this long~ lol
Hope eveything is okay!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think she's gone folks :'(

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home