Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Y'all are awesome!

Replies to most recent comments cuz I wanna make sure y'all see 'em...

---------------------------------

Co-Prez -- It was GREAT hearing from you!! I really regret that we're not in the same city anymore cuz I miss ya hun! Definitely lemmie know if you'll be up here for homecoming cuz I'd LOVE to get to see you.
Too Happy 1

---------------------------------

Misty -- Your hugs have been delivered via the phone, and he appreciated 'em. (I kept one or two for myself though.) Angelic If I end up down in Duke, hopefully Abbie and her husband will end up nearby and I'll be able to use her computer. Dunno how Duke's gonna work though... if I'll be admitted to the hospital while they run all the tests, or if I can stay nearby with a friend. I'll let ya know as soon as I learn more.
Big Hug

---------------------------------

Joff -- Hahahahaaa. I knew you'd have a movie quote for me. Smile We were joking this past weekend about how my wheelchair needs some cool spinning rims, and a snowplow hooked to the front that can work as a people-mover. (Hee hee!) And yes, your sunburn tattoo story DEFINITELY tops mine!! Good thing her parents didn't see cuz that would've been awkward to explain.
Rolly 1

---------------------------------

OBXN -- I'll try not to hold it against you that you're a UVA fan. ;-) (Just kidding.) I really appreciate your comments and support.
You Rock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home