Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hi Y'all...

This post is gonna end up being pretty short cuz not much has been going on.

First off, both of my favorite tennis players (Roddick and Nadal) have been eliminated from the Australian Open, so I am now rooting for whomever can beat Roger Federer because I just reeeally wanna see him lose.

Secondly, I'm probably gonna be a lil more scarse on the blogging for the next few days cuz I've gotta have surgery at 9am today since the docs STILL can't figure out what's wrong. And I've had this surgery before and last time it knocked me down for the count, so I dunno how long it'll take me to get back to some semi-normalcy. Since the surgery is at 9am, I have to be at the hospital by 7am, and since my dad is such a perky morning person, he's decided we should leave no later than 6:20am (aka approximately an hour from now) even though it does NOT take 40 minutes to get to the hospital. Oh well.

Oh, and the whole "not eating before surgery" thing BLOWS. I'm so hungry that dog food commercials are starting to look tasty, and that's not good.

Anyways, I hope everyone's week finishes well and y'all have a great weekend!

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lol at you threatening to eat dog food. Hehehehe.

Hey good luck today with everything. I'll be thinking about you and hoping that everything turns out to your satisfaction :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

Hey Young Lady - My prayers are with you today as always. Keep you chin up and I know you'll be getting some medically induced sleep today so I'll just wait until someone tells me how you are doing! If you need anything just let me know LOve ya, AD MOM

8:56 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

UHMMMMMM.........Ahem... can anyone tell me how Lonelypalmtree is doing? :)

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha dont make me send you a care package with those meatybone dog treats, or how bout pupperoni?? :P

Take care sis and stay strong :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

I am glad that the surgery went well. Get well soon :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just checking in to see how you are now? :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Checking in again :)

11:09 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Hope all is well.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

still checking in - Lonely Palm tree where are you???
Love AD MOM

10:29 PM  
Blogger DP's mom said...

How did the surgery go?!?

Let me know how you are!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl- I hope you are doing well - I am thinking of you guys today (4/16)- hoping all is a-ok :)

12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Get well soon LP! Just read that you were in hospital on Misty's blog.
Take care of her Adam ;)

June 12th

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home